Check out the best reap what you sow quotes!
The saying ‘reap what you sow’ means that if you plant seeds or do something good, you should expect to reap rewards later. For example, if you plant a garden, you might get some vegetables from it. If you give help someone, they might help in your time of need.
‘Reap what you sow’ also means that the actions (Karma) you do in life will come back to you. A good action will reap good outcomes and vice-versa.
54 Best Reap What You Sow Quotes
Let’s look at these “reap what you sow” quotes that will keep you grounded & accountable in life!
- “If you don’t like what you are reaping, you had better change what you have been sowing.” – Jim Rohn
- “Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.” – Anonymous
- “Before the reward,there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” – Ralph Ransom
- “If we’re going to bring out the best in people, we, too, need to sow seeds of encouragement.”- Joel Osteen
- “Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow and act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.” – Charles Reade
- “As man sows, so shall he reap. In works of fiction, such men are sometimes converted. More often, in real life, they do not change their natures until they are converted into dust.” – Charles W. Chesnutt.
- “You reap what you sow: Life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.” – Grant M. Bright
- “In this world, there really is a law of cause and effect: You reap what you sow. Then the energy you put out really does come back to you.”- Michael Imperioli.
- “There’s a season for sowing, a season for reaping. Self-discipline helps you know which is which.” – Gary Ryan Blair
- “Turned my sorrow into treasured gold, you pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow.” – Adele
- “Whatever it is you want, plant it, sow it, give it, and it shall be given unto you.” – Adrian Rogers
Related Reading: 50 Brilliant Math Quotes to Share with Students to Inspire Them
- “Love is not something you sow and reap instantly, you have to watch it grow and become stronger.”- Blaze Olamiday
- “Life is like a garden, you reap what you sow.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Plant the seed of fearlessness with you, take daily action in the direction of your dreams and you will reap success with a surety.” – ATGW.
- “If we send out thoughts of love and health, they return to us like bread cast upon the waters.”- Charles F. Haanel
- “You’ll never change your life until you change your choices.”-Nishan Panwar.
- “As a man sow, shall he reap.” – Bob Marley
- “With every deed you are sowing a seed, though the harvest you may not see.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.” – Lois L Kaufman
- “Good intentions are, at least, the seed of good actions.”- William Temple Sr
- “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” – Thomas Paine.
- “Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “What you sow, you reap. It’s the law of nature.” – Bob Proctor
- “The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways, and the good rewarded for theirs.”- Proverbs 14:14.
- “Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “The law of harvest is to reap more than you sow.” – James Allen
- “If you sow seeds of dishonor, unfaithfulness, dishonesty today you will reap the same tomorrow.”- Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.” – Corinthians 9:6.
- “Your brain is your garden, what you sow is what you will reap. Seed it with hope, positive energy, good manners, and creativity. Irrigate it with faith, hard work, and good company.” – Zeyad Massry
- “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.” – Galatians 6:7.
- “To reap a return in ten years, plant trees. To reap a return in 100, cultivate the people.” – Ho Chi Minh
- “We will reap what we sow. When you do good for other people, that’s when God is going to make sure that his abundant blessings overtake you.” – Joel Osteen
- “You reap what you sow, not something else, but that. An act of love makes the soul more loving. A deed of humbleness deepens humbleness. The thing reaped is the very thing sown, multiplied a hundred fold. You have sown a seed of life, you reap life everlasting.” – Frederick William Robertson
- “Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.” – Proverbs 22:8.
- “If you don’t sow, you don’t reap.” – Jim Rohn
- “A wicked person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.” – Proverbs 11:18.
- “When men sow the wind it is rational to expect that they will reap the whirlwind.”- Frederick Douglass
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Related Reading: Best Quizzes for Kids to Help Nurture Their Curiosity
- “In this earth, in this soil, in this pure field let’s not plant any seed other than seeds of compassion and love.” – Rumi
- “There would be no advantage to be gained by sowing a field of wheat if the harvest did not return more than was sown.”- Napoleon Hill
- “What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.”- Meister Eckhart
- “For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.” – Galatians 6:8.
- “If you want to reap financial blessings, you have to sow financially.” Joel Osteen
- “You always reap what you sow; there is no shortcut.” – Stephen Covey
- “Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” – Luke 6:38.
- “You’re frustrated because you keep waiting for the blooming of flowers of which you have yet to sow the seeds.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Then this shall be the sign for you: you will eat this year what grows of itself, in the second year what springs from the same, and in the third year sow, reap, plant vineyards and eat their fruit.” – Isaiah 37:30.
- “God wants to use you to make other people happy. And the happier you make others, the happier you will be because you reap what you sow.” – Joyce Meyer
- “You must give to get, You must sow the seed, before you can reap the harvest.”- Scott Reed
- “Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.” – Galatians 6:9.
- “Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature.” – Galatians 6:8.
- “As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.” – Joseph Murphy
- “Make others happy and you will be happy.” – Dalai Lama
- “Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow. You get what you earn. You are what you eat. If you give love, you get love. Revenge returns itself upon the avenger.”- Mary Browne
We hope you like the above-mentioned ‘reap what you sow’ quotes. Invest in your kids’ learning today to help them reap the rewards in their future. With fun games & courses, specially designed according to your little ones’ common core curriculum, you can help your child learn fearlessly!