Pinky and the Brain are two characters from the animated series “Animaniacs”. They are known for their catchphrase, “I’m pinky!” What does this phrase mean? Many epic Pinky & the Brain quotes have our hearts, but we have tried to shortlist the best ones!
The show ran from 1993 to 1998 and was created by Warner Bros Animation. It featured a group of anthropomorphic animals who live in the town of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.
Best Quotes by Pinky
- “You are going to be a help this time.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering?”I think so, Brain…[picks at teeth]…but there’s still a bug stuck in here from last time.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering? “Don’t worry Brain, two simple words that will make it all better. Hakkuna Mattata.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering?”I think so, Brain, but then it’d be Snow White and the Seven Samurai…”
- “Go Brain! Go find your smile!”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering? “I think so, Brain, but this time you put the trousers on the chimp.”
- “I derive my greatest pleasure from making Brain squirt milk out of his nose!”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering? “Well, I think so, Brain, but I can’t memorize a whole opera in Yiddish.”
- “Oh, just hitting a balloon with a spoon while I croon a tune to this baboon by the light of the moon.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering? “Uh, I think so, Brain, but balancing a family and a career… oh, it’s all too much for me.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering? I think so, Brain, but if they called them sad meals, kids wouldn’t buy them.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering?”I think so, Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so.”
- Are you pondering what I’m pondering?”I think so, Brain, but if we covered the world in salad dressing wouldn’t the aspargus feel left out?”
Best Quotes by Brain
- “I’m going out to take over the world.”
Also read: Best Scooby-Doo Quotes: Let’s Vote On It
- “If we attached a tube to the vacuum that is your head, we could clean the whole city.”
- “We’ll reach Mars before I yell ‘Poit!’ Pinky.”
- “We’re going to a place where the sun never sets, the size of your wallet matters, and actors and actresses slave all day.”
- “Come on, Pinky, be a man! Like Eleanor Roosevelt!”
- “The irony of it all, Pinky. Years of trying to take over the world, and all I had to do was say ‘moo’.”
- “There are some days where I think I’d be better off with a pliant corn dog as my sidekick.”
- “I wish you were as smart as a tree stump, Pinky.”
- “Be afraid. Be very afraid.”
- “If I could reach you, I would hurt you!”
- “There’s only one ride that interests me – the incredible thrill ride of taking over the world!”
- “Yes! This is a pain that is most promising.”
- “This is the earth. And this is Pinky. You can tell the difference quite easily. One is a lump of inert matter hurtling blindly through the void. The other… is the earth.”
- “The Workings of your mind are a mystery to me Pinky.”
- “This is the last time I let comic books get in the way of intellect.”
- “I command you to…Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Have a merry, merry Christmas! Joy to the world! Yes!”
- “Come, Pinky-o. We must catch the space shuttle back to our home planet of Acme and prepare for the next millennium.”
- “Pinky, if you don’t stop this foolishness, I shall have to hurt you.”
- “Stop it, Pinky! Stop it! Your influence is corrupting my prototype!”
Related Reading: Best Sister Quotes You Need to Share With Your Sis Right Now
Best Pinky & The Brain Quotes
- Pinky: “Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tonight?”
Brain: “The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!”
- Pinky: “Brilliant plan, Pinky! Oh, no, wait. What if we want to use a plan that works?”
- Brain: “Pinky, once I take over the world, remind me to publicly snub you.”
- “Are you pondering what I am pondering?”
- “Brain: How are we going to get the Earth to lose weight?
Pinky: I know! We can get everyone to go on a diet!
Brain: Diets don’t work.
Pinky: Not even if you call them ‘A Whole New Way of Eating?’
- “Pinky: Gee, Brain-2, what are we gonna do in the next millennium?
Brain: The same thing we do every millennium, Pinky-o. Try to take over the galaxy!”
- “It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.” — The Brain
- “Pinky: Yes, um, what is the password?
The Brain: I can’t tell you. If you were to be captured you might give it away.
Pinky: What, me? Never, no, Narf, never.
The Brain: And if you were tortured?
Pinky: Oh, well that’s different then, isn’t it?”
- “Promise me something, Pinky. Never breed.” — The Brain
- “As you know, people in today’s body-conscious society are obsessed with losing weight. My plan is to secretly replace all the artificial sweeteners in the world with real ones; thus rendering the world’s population fat, slow-moving, and completely toothless.”—The Brain
- “Because with me in charge, it will be a better place.” — The Brain
Related Reading: Best Fall Quotes & Beautiful Sayings About Autumn
Funny Pinky & The Brain Quotes
- Brain: “Remember, I’m not just the president of the Small Club for Men, I’m also a mouse planning world domination.”
- “The second…khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I’ve sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick.” — Mr. Sackett, ‘Pinky And The Brain’.
- Pinky: “What’s free-market capitalism?”
Brain: “Erm… cheating, lying, and backstabbing intrigue.”
- Brain: “It proved that radio was a powerful tool. And now, Pinky, the advance of technology has brought us an even more powerful tool. Do you know what that is?” Pinky: “Ummm… the rubber band?
Brain: “The Workings of your mind are a mystery to me Pinky.”
- “Hey, and don’t forget – Saturday morning’s the big global Schmëerskāhøvênathon for world peace.” — Bill Clinton, ‘Pinky And The Brain’.
- “No, Pinky. Never use two drops of the formula. It would cause a reaction on the molecular level that is completely unpredictable.”— Brain, ‘Pinky And The Brain’
- Pinky:”Hmmm… let me think…”
Brain:”Don’t hurt yourself, Pinky.”
- “Oh, don’t be silly, Brain. It would take all the fun out of life; I derive my greatest pleasure from making you squirm.”— Snowball, ‘Pinky And The Brain’
- Pinky:”Oooo well, he had two eyes, and- and, oh a mouth right below his nose” Brain:”How very descriptive”
- And they say them UFO things are just pie plates…well, they are pie plates. Alien pie plates…” — Big Jake, ‘Pinky And The Brain’
Who has the better quotes – Pinky or The Brain? The Brain’s quotes are witty, smart, and a little egoistical, but they sure give a good laugh!
Which are your favorite quotes from the above list? Let us know in the comments section below!