Winnie the Pooh quotes help us look at the bright light of life. They inspire us, make us smile, and reading them definitely brings us joy!
The stories of Winnie the Pooh are silly and serious, childlike and adult-like at the same time. The stories are simple yet full of imagination. They teach us about friendship, loyalty, and love.
Let’s look at some of the best & classic Winnie the Pooh quotes that teach us so much about life & the beauty it entails!
Best Winnie the Pooh Quotes
- “Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.” — Eeyore
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Think it over, think it under.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “I wasn’t going to eat it, I was just going to taste it.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” — Eeyore
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so that I never have to live a day without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “A hug is always the right size.” — Winnie the Pooh
- A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Christopher Robin! Will you kindly shake your umbrella and say ‘tut tut it looks like rain!’?”— Winnie the Pooh
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’”— Winnie the Pooh
- “I did mean a little larger small helping.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “When you go after honey with a balloon, the great thing is to not let the bees know you’re coming.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I’m the only one.”— Tigger
- “Could you spare a small smackerel?” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” — Piglet
Related Reading: Best Scooby-Doo Quotes: Let’s Vote On It
- “I’m just a little black rain cloud, hovering under the honey tree.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “I wonder how many wishes a star can give.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” — Eeyore
- I’m so rumbly in my tumbly.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “They’re funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.”— Eeyore
- “‘I don’t feel very much like Pooh today,’ said Pooh.
‘There, there,’ said Piglet. ‘I’ll bring you tea and honey until you do.’”
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”— Christopher Robin
Related Reading: Life Quotes to Attract the Best Vibes in Life
- “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “The most important thing is, even when we’re apart … I’ll always be with you …”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Oh, bother.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “What I like best is just doing nothing.”— Christopher Robin
- “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?”— Piglet
- “But it isn’t easy,” said Pooh. “Because Poetry and Hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you.” — The House at Pooh Corner
- “When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.”— Owl
- “Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “‘We’ll be Friends Forever, won’t we, Pooh?’ asked Piglet.
‘Even longer,’ Pooh answered.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be.”— Eeyore
- “I am short, fat, and proud of that.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “If possible, try to find a way to come downstairs that doesn’t involve going bump, bump, bump, on the back of your head.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget—you just weren’t remembering.”— Winnie the Pooh
- Yesterday, when it was tomorrow, it was too exciting a day for me.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Tiggers never go on being sad.”— Rabbit
- “But, of course, it isn’t really Good-bye, because the Forest will always be there…and anybody who is Friendly with Bears can find it.” — The House at Pooh Corner
- “What could be more important than a little something to eat?”— Winnie the Pooh
- “It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “It’s so much more friendly with two.”— Piglet
- “If it’s not Here, that means it’s out There.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “I always said Tiggers could climb trees. Not that it’s easy, mind you. Of course, there’s the coming-down too. Which will be difficult unless one fell, when it would be easy.”— Tigger
- “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “I’m never afraid with you.”— Winnie the Pooh
- “What’s wrong with knowing what you know now and not knowing what you don’t know until later?”— Winnie the Pooh
- “Promise you won’t forget me ever?”— Christopher Robin
- “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.”— Winnie the Pooh
- Piglet: “How do you spell ‘love’?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell it…you feel it.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “I wonder what Piglet is doing,” thought Pooh. “I wish I were there to be doing it, too.”— Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh has become a household name over the years. He was created by author A.A. Milne in 1926 and became a symbol of childhood innocence. The character is now known worldwide, and his adventures have inspired generations of children.
P.S: This classic book edition on Amazon is a great gift for your little reader!
Winnie the Pooh History
In the early 20th century, A.A. Milner was working at London Zoo when he came across a young bear cub named Christopher Robin who had lost his mother. He took him home and raised him as his own son. When Christopher Robin grew up, he wanted to create something special for his son, and thus Winnie the Pooh was born.
Winnie the Pooh is a fictional character, but he has become a real part of our lives. His stories have been translated into dozens of languages, and millions of copies have been sold worldwide.
Winnie the Pooh is adorable, just like your kids. We hope you & your little Pooh(s) like the above-mentioned Winnie the Pooh quotes!