Thanksgiving, celebrated across the United States on the final Thursday of November, is a national holiday honoring the age-old tradition of expressing gratitude for the autumn harvest. It’s a time when wishes of thanks shared among children, friends, and family not only cultivate a sense of gratitude but also reinforce family ties and forge lasting memories. In this blog we are going to share a delightful collection of Thanksgiving wishes for kids that will help you express your gratitude and bring smiles to the faces of the little ones in your life.
SplashLearn: Most Comprehensive Learning Program for PreK-5
SplashLearn inspires lifelong curiosity with its game-based PreK-5 learning program loved by over 40 million children. With over 4,000 fun games and activities, it’s the perfect balance of learning and play for your little one.Try for free
15 Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Kids to Wish Family Members
It’s important to keep reminding our family members how important they are and what better occasion than thanksgiving to do that. These thanksgiving wishes for kids make them feel grateful for having a wonderful family and recognizing their invaluable source of love, security, and lifelong connections that enrich their lives.
- We may be a weird family, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I cannot express how privileged I feel to have such an incredible family.
- I am really blessed with such wonderful people like you as my family. I certainly cannot be thankful enough to you guys for everything you have done.
- Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who make me grateful to be who I am.
- Home is having a place to call your own. Having someone to have your back when you’re going through the worst part of your life is like a blessing. A wish is not enough maybe, but I wish you all the happiness this Thanksgiving.
- We do not get to choose our families when we are born. But I believe to be really lucky as I am blessed to be part of this family. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Today is a day to express gratitude, reflect on happy memories, and hug those who enhance our lives. I’m grateful for a lot of things, but you’re at the top of my list.
- On this Thanksgiving, I’m grateful for the wonderful family that surrounds me. Here’s to creating more beautiful memories together.
- As we gather around the table, let’s give thanks for the love and togetherness we share as a family. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May the joy of being together as a family fill your hearts with happiness and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- May the bonds of family grow stronger with each passing Thanksgiving. Here’s to a day of love, laughter, and thankfulness!
- On this special day, let’s pause and appreciate the wonderful family we have. Happy Thanksgiving to the heart of our home!
- Grateful for the moments we’ve shared and excited for those yet to come. Happy Thanksgiving, dear family!
- May your Thanksgiving be a joyous celebration of family, gratitude, and the simple pleasures of life. Enjoy every moment together!
- Thanksgiving is a time to gather, reflect and give thanks. I’m grateful for our family and the love that binds us. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May this Thanksgiving be a reminder of how truly blessed we are to have each other. Happy Thanksgiving, dear family!
We Start and End With Family!
The family of a child plays a very important part in their lives. From the very first moment a child is born, they rely on their parents and families to protect them from any harm and provide them with everything. Thus, a beautiful bond is created between the child and their families.
Parents serve as role models and families have a critical role in preparing children for school by caring for and teaching them during their early years. So, wishing parents on such a special day makes it extremely important and special for children. Thanksgiving comes with this beautiful message for kids – the importance of showing gratitude to the most important people in their lives, their family members.
Related Reading: Best Thanksgiving Poems for Kids to Read Aloud
30 Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Kids to Wish Friends
After family, the most important people in your lives are your friends. Here are some heart-warming thanksgiving greetings for kids to wish their friends a very happy thanksgiving!
15 Cute-sy & Warm Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Your friendship has added significance to my life. Thank you so much for always being there at my lowest and having my back.
- Thank you for helping to make the world a better place, and most importantly, for being my best friend!
- I’ll count you twice if I count all of my blessings. Thank you for being such a great friend in my life.
- I appreciate all of the joy you bring into my life. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- I know a Thank you is not enough to repay everything you have done for me. But still, thank you very much for everything. You are like a blessing in my life. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- My name should be Lucky because I am fortunate and grateful to have you in my life. My friend, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Because I have a friend like you, my heart is overflowing with joy and thankfulness. I wish that you enjoy this wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season to the fullest!
- Best wishes for the holidays! I know I will miss you for a while, but don’t worry! I can’t wait to meet you at the Thanksgiving dinner. So till then, wishing you a great Thanksgiving!
- I regard you as a friend, and I appreciate you for sticking by me till the end. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to giving thanks and having a friend who is always there for me. A very Happy Thanksgiving darling, though I could never thank you enough!!
- Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, good health as you work hard, and good times with family and friends. May you have all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May you celebrate the thanksgiving day with love in your heart, prosperous vision in your mind, and gratitude in your being. Thanksgiving wishes to you my friend!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!”
- Wishing you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is indeed a great blessing to me.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success.
Related Reading: Humorous Thanksgiving Jokes For Kids
15 Funny Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Thank goodness we are not born as turkeys!! LOL Happy Thanksgiving!!
- I’m thankful to the Lord for giving me a food-obsessed gang just like me. Happy Thanksgiving!!
- With you guys as my friend, I can never have excess food for Thanksgiving Dinner. Wish you a delicious Thanksgiving!!
- I thought I was crazy, then I met you. Happy Thanksgiving, the crazier one!!
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving filled with more laughter than awkward family moments!
- This Thanksgiving, may your pants be stretchy, your wine glass never empty, and your family’s political debates surprisingly civil.
- This Thanksgiving, may your pumpkin pie be as sweet as your grandma’s love and your jokes as cheesy as the mac ‘n’ cheese.
- Here’s to a Thanksgiving where the only thing more stuffed than the turkey is your heart with love and laughter.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving that’s more ‘stuffing your face’ and less ‘stuffing your feelings.
- May your Thanksgiving dinner be more delicious than your awkward family stories!
- Thanksgiving: Because sometimes, ‘pass the gravy’ is the only political statement you need.
- On this day of gratitude, let’s be thankful for friends who make us laugh so hard that mashed potatoes come out of our noses. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Let’s be thankful that we don’t have to hunt our own food anymore. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving, let’s be grateful for elastic waistbands. They’re doing the real work today!
- “May your Thanksgiving be filled with so much turkey that you’re left gobbling for days! Wishing you a day of fun, food, and lots of laughter with your wonderful family and friends. Gobble ’til you wobble!”
Related Reading: Fun Thanksgiving Activities for Kids to Keep Them Busy!
As we gather around the table to feast on the abundance of gratitude and warmth, may this Thanksgiving be a reminder of the cherished moments and the people we hold dear. May laughter echo through the halls, and may the spirit of togetherness fill our hearts. In these moments of reflection and thankfulness, let us appreciate the joy that comes from sharing this special day with loved ones. Wishing you a Thanksgiving filled with love, gratitude, and the simple pleasures that make life truly meaningful. Happy Thanksgiving!
At SplashLearn, we are committed to helping kids become fearless learners and learn with everything they have got. When learning becomes fun, a lifelong adventure is guaranteed!
SplashLearn wishes you all a fun & happiness-filled Thanksgiving!
Related Reading: Prayers for Children to Teach Them How to Be Grateful