Whether it’s fun over dinner or for lightening up a long car ride, we could all do with some dad jokes, fun with puns, knock-knock jokes, best kids jokes, or some good old ‘What do you call a…’ jokes. And if there is someone who can appreciate a good joke or riddle, then it has to be your little one.
As you share these seriously funny, child-friendly jokes, get ready to chuckle with your kids. This could lead to some knee-slapping rollicking fun. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Best & funniest kids’ jokes for all age groups!
Dinner time jokes
What’s on the menu, then? We’re starting with a serving of cool dinner-time jokes as starters.
- Why can’t you tell an egg a joke? It’ll crack up.
- What did the little corn say to the mama corn? Where is pop corn?
- What do you call a really sad strawberry? A blueberry.
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? It felt crummy.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- Why are cooks so cruel? Because they beat eggs, whip cream, batter fish, and mash potatoes.
- Why wasn’t dessert served? Because the banana split.
- How do you make a milkshake? Give it a good scare.
- I’ve got a pizza joke. Let’s hear it. Never mind. It’s too cheesy.
- How do astronauts serve tea? On flying saucers.
- What are the two things you can’t have for breakfast? Lunch and dinner.
- I trained my dog not to beg at the dining table. How did you do that? I let him taste my cooking.
- What starts with ‘T’, ends with ‘T’, and is filled with ‘T’? A teapot.
- What is an astronaut’s favorite meal of the day? Launch.
- What’s the worst thing about being an octopus? Washing hands before dinner.
- Which vegetable should you never invite with you to a cruise? A leek.
SplashLearn: Most Comprehensive Learning Program for PreK-5
SplashLearn inspires lifelong curiosity with its game-based PreK-5 learning program loved by over 40 million children. With over 4,000 fun games and activities, it’s the perfect balance of learning and play for your little one.Try for free
Pun Your Way to Glory With Elevator Jokes!
Why are elevator jokes so good? Because they work at so many levels! And they are always a hit with the kids!
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand on its own? It was two-tired.
- What kind of tree can you fit in your hand? A palm tree.
- What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck.
- Why do ghosts find it difficult to lie? Because you can see right through them.
- Do you want to hear a joke about paper? It is tear-able.
- Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine.
- Why did the picture go to prison? Because it was framed.
- What did the little flower say to the big flower? Hi, bud.
- What starts with gas and has three letters? A car.
- Why should golfers always bring an extra pair of pants with them? In case they get a hole-in-one.
- Which is faster, hot or cold? Hot because we can easily catch a cold.
- What type of music do balloons hate listening to? Pop music.
- What’s something that falls but never hits the ground? The temperature.
- When is a door, not a door? When it’s ajar.
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now. Seems like not much is left of him.
- What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? SUPPLIES.
- I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
Cool in School With Witty & Wacky Jokes!
Short and sweet, just like your kids. These jokes are easy to remember and will have everyone in splits when your kids share them with their friends at school.
- Why did the student eat his homework? Because the teacher said, it was a piece of cake.
- What did the limestone say to the geologist? Don’t take me for granite!
- Why did the teacher put on sunglasses? Because her students were so bright!
- Why is Cinderella so bad at football? She keeps running away from the ball.
- Why did the math test look so sad? Because it had so many problems!
- Which puppy gets the most marks in the tests? The teacher’s pet.
- How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity? Shocked!
- Why do magicians do so well at school? They are good at trick questions.
- What is the king of all school supplies? A ruler.
- Teacher: Why did you eat your homework, Lewis? Lewis: Because I don’t have a dog.
- Where do the books hide when they are scared? Under their covers.
- Why are fish so smart? Because they are always in school.
- Why did the teacher jump into the pool? She wanted to test the water.
- What is a librarian’s favorite bait when fishing? Bookworms.
- Why isn’t there a clock in the library? Because it tocks too much!
Is there anyone who doesn’t enjoy a good knock-knock joke? We think not.
They’re clean, corny, and goofy, and that’s what’s great about them. Did you know they are being used as early as the 1930s?! The guy who invented them got a no-bell prize! Okay, jokes aside. The only thing that leaves us wondering is if anyone ever let anyone in.
The fun with knock-knock jokes is that anyone can create their own with just a dash of creativity. Or you could take one and twist the ending. There’s never-ending fun when kids get involved. You’ll love these ones unless they’re being told to you for the 50th time.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Joe King. Joe King who? Joking around like this is so much fun.
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Cow? Cow who? Cows don’t say who, they say moooo!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? A little old lady? A little old lady who? I didn’t know you could yodel!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cargo. Cargo who? Car go, “Toot toot, vroom, vroom!”
- Knock Knock Who’s there? Spell. Spell who? W-H-O
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Icy. Icy who? Icy you trying not to laugh at my knock-knock joke!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Ary. Ary who? Ary who enjoys these knock-knock jokes.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Icy. Icy who? Icy you in there!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Isabel. Isabel who? Isabel not working?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Figs. Figs. who? Figs the doorbell, it’s broken!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dozen. Dozen who? Dozen anyone want to let me in?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Theodore. Theodore who? Theodore is stuck and it won’t open!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Doris. Doris who? Door is locked, that’s why I’m knocking!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Scold. Scold who? Scold outside, let me in!
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Water. Water who? Water you asking so many questions for, just open up!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Peas. Peas who? Peas let me in.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Harry. Harry who? Harry up and open the door.
- Knock knock Who’s there? Radio. Radio who? Radio or not here I come.
Take a break from watching cute dog and cat videos and share some giggles with your kid over these animal-themed jokes.
- Where do bats keep their money? Blood bank. Okay, so where do polar bears keep their money? A snow bank. Understood. Now, where do fish keep their money? In the river bank! One more, then. Where do storks put their money? In the stork-market, of-course!
- Why did the bird go to the hospital? Because it needed tweetment.
- How do you make an octopus laugh? With ten-tickles.
- What is a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple
- What did the mama cow say to the baby cow? It’s pasture bedtime.
- Where do cows go for entertainment? To the moo-vies!
- What do you call a cow that plays music? A moo-sician
- What animal needs to wear a wig? A bald eagle!
- What do you call a fly without wings? A walk!
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.
- What do you call a little bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- What is the most famous sea animal? A starfish. Yeah. Have you met any lately?
- What do you call a mad elephant? An earthquake.
- What do you call a dog who can do magic? A labracadabrador.
- What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
- Why did the chicken go to prison? Because it used fowl language.
- Why did the horse chew with his mouth closed? Because he had good stable manners.
What do you call a superhero who lives next door? Your neighbor. We’ve got a whole section dedicated to the mighty heroes of the world and jokes to save the day!
Related Reading: Witty Math Jokes & Puns That Are Pi-Fect & ACute!
- Which superhero is a pro at hitting home runs? Batman.
- Why is Superman’s outfit always so tight on him? It’s a size S.
- What’s the difference between Superman and a fly? A superman can fly, but a fly can’t superman.
- Where does Spider-Man do research when he needs to find out something? The World Wide Web.
- Where do superheroes love to go on vacation? Cape-town.
- What do you call David Banner when he won’t talk to you? The Incredible Sulk
- What does Wonder Woman change her name to when she travels? Wandering Woman.
- What does Peter Parker say when asked what he does for a living? He says he’s a web designer.
- Which foods do superheroes like best? Super-foods, of course!
- What drink do superheroes like best? Fruit punch.
- What do superheroes like to put in their drink? Just-ice.
- Which superheroes don’t wear capes? Moms and dads.
How many times have you been caught in a situation where you wanted to share a joke with your child but were sanitizing it in your head to ensure it is child-friendly? Well, mentioned above are some of the best kids’ jokes out there and are categorized for easy access.
Laugh, and don’t forget to create your own jokes!