Christmas is around the corner, and what’s a holiday season without a good laugh among family and friends?
Whether you’re sharing charming Christmas jokes with family over Christmas Eve dinner or sending Santa jokes to friends, funny Christmas jokes for kids are a great way to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
Here are the 50 best Christmas jokes for kids to make them laugh as hard as Santa. Don’t be shocked if they make the entire family laugh, from the very young to the very old.
50 Quick-Witted Christmas Jokes for Kids!
How do you expect a sheep to say Merry Christmas? Flee-ee-ce Navidad!
What did Santa Claus’s little helper pals learn at school? The Elf-abet
What do you think the elves do after their school gets over? The gnome-work
- Why do you think everyone loves Frosty the Snowman? Come on! Because he is COOL!
- What is Santa’s favorite place to give presents? Idaho-ho-ho!
- What did the stamp say to the Christmas card? Stick with me, and we’ll go places!!
- What goes, “Oh! Oh! Oh!”? Santa going backward!
Related Reading: Fun Christmas Activities for Family Try This Year
Alt: Family telling jokes on Christmas dinner
- What do you think the snowmen wear on their heads? The Snow Caps
- What did Adam say to Eve the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve!
- What comes at the end of Christmas? The letter “S.”
- What do you guess is the Christmas tree’s favorite candy? The Orna-Mints
- Why was the Snowman looking into the carrots? Because he was picking his Nose!
- How can you say Christmas Day is exactly like your job? You do all the work, and some fat guy in a pretty suit gets all the credit.
- Where does the Polar Bear vote? The North Poll
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad and sulking? Because he had very low elf-esteem.
- What do you think is the name of a grumpy Reindeer? Rude-olph
- What do you call a cat sitting on the beach on Christmas eve? The Sandy Claws
- In which year does New Year’s Day come before Christmas? Every Year
- What does “her Majesty” call her own Christmas Broadcast? The One Show
- What did the pop culture dancers eat during Christmas? Twerky!
- Which kind of ball can you throw and not expect to bounce? The snowball
- Why does the Christmas tree visit the barber every year? It needs to be trimmed
- What do you believe the snowmen eat for breakfast? A bowl of Frosted Flakes
- What can you call Santa’s little helpers? The Subordinate clauses
- What did Santa ask Rudolph about the weather on the day of Christmas?
“Is it going to rain, dear?”
- What did the Doctor say to the angry advent calendar? Sorry, your days are numbered!
- What do you call the kid in your group who doesn’t believe in Santa? A rebel without a Claus!
- What is Santa’s favorite motorcycle? The Holly Davidson
- What do you call the Santa who is broke? Santa Nickel-less
- What is the snowman’s favorite type of food? The Iceberg-ers!
- With what do the reindeer decorate their Christmas trees? Horn-aments
- What do you call when Santa stops moving? The Santa Pause
- What do you call when your Santa becomes a detective? Clues. Santa Clues!
- What did the beaver say to the Christmas tree after a long conversation? It was nice gnawing you!
- How does Darth Vader enjoy his Turkey for Christmas? On the dark side!
- Do you know the kid who was scared of Santa? He was Claus-trophobic
- How does Rudolf get to know when Christmas is approaching? He refers to the Calen-deer
- What is the one thing that falls on the North Pole and never tends to get hurt? It’s the snow!
- What do you think is the nationality of Santa? He is North Pole-ish
- What do the monkeys sing on Christmas Eve? The Jungle Bells!
- What’s the best Christmas present you can get? A broken drum. You just can’t beat it!
- What do you get when there is a cross between a vampire and a Snowman? A Frostbite
- What are the photos of elves called? The Elfies!
Related Reading: Best Christmas Movies for This year
- How do the Snowmen travel around? They ride the icicle!
- Why does Santa always go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
- How does the snowman lose weight? He waits for the weather to get warmer!
- What do you call a greedy elf? We call them Elfish.
- What does the gingerbread man put on his bed? The Cookie sheets
- What does Santa Claus do when his elves misbehave? He gives them the sack!
- How does the snow globe feel every year? A little shaken!
- How long are an elf’s legs? Just long enough to reach the ground!
- What’s worse than a reindeer with a runny nose? A snowman with a fever!
- What did Santa name his puppy? Santa Paws!
- What’s green, covered in tinsel, and goes ribbit, ribbit? A Mistle-toad.
- How does Santa take photos? With a Pole-aroid camera, of course.
- Why doesn’t Santa go to the hospital? He has private elf care.
- Who is never hungry at Christmas? The turkey – he’s always stuffed.
- What do you call an elf wearing ear muffs? “Anything you like. He can’t hear you!”
- What athlete is warmest in winter? A long jumper!
- What does Rudolph want for Christmas? A Pony sleigh station.
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much? Because of all the wrapping!
- Where do Santa’s reindeer stop for coffee? Star-bucks!
- Which metal band does Santa Claus listen to? Sleigh-er
- Why did Santa Claus get a parking ticket on Christmas Eve? He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
- What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an iPad? A pineapple!
Tis’ is the season that everyone enjoys their holidays and bonds with their family so why not have some Christmas jokes for Kids? It’s easy to get overwhelmed in December with all the shopping and lose sight of the season’s true spirit. While you can always keep the laughter to yourself, you should probably share it with the ones you care about the most because it is the season of giving.
There is something about the Christmas holidays that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. And it’s even better when it’s about family time with some kid-friendly jokes for toddlers to adults.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What family activities can make Christmas more fun?
Christmas season is already a very cozy and loving ambiance, but if you add a little humor and entertainment, it gets even better! Telling each others jokes, watching classic Christmas movies, and making Christmas decorations are some of the few ways to make Christmas more delightful.
What are the benefits of Christmas jokes?
According to school teacher Andy Cope, “Laughter and humor produce a rush of feel-good hormones, which gives children a whoosh of happiness.” This is no surprise since kids enjoy humor, from jokes and puns to practical jokes and pranks. Such Christmas jokes for little kids can be a positive and engaging activity for them.
What types of jokes work best for Christmas with kids of all ages?
Since kids of all ages celebrate Christmas, any format of appropriate jokes is suitable for kids during Christmas. There are great Christmas jokes for kindergarten students and Christmas jokes for school kids of all ages. The types of jokes that work best are:
- Knock-knock jokes
- Riddles & puzzles