Christmas is around the corner and what is a festive holiday season without a good laugh amongst the family members and friends?
Here are the 50 best Christmas jokes for kids to share with everyone and have a pun-intended Christmas!
50 Quick-Witted Christmas Jokes for Kids!
- How do you expect a sheep to say Merry Christmas? Flee-ee-ce Navidad!!
- What did Santa Claus’s little helper pals learn at the school? The Elf-abet
- What do you think the elves do after their school gets over? The gnome-work
- Why do you think everyone loves Frosty the Snowman? Come on! Because he is COOL!!
- What is Santa’s favourite place to give presents? Idaho-ho-ho!!
- The Stamp said something to the Christmas tree, can you guess what? Stick with me and we are going to go places!
- What goes “Oh! Oh! Oh!”? Santa going backward. LOL!!
- What do you think the snowmen wear on their heads? The Snow Caps
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? OMG!! It’s Christmas “Eve”!!
- What comes at the end of Christmas? Come on, the letter “S”
- What do you guess is the Christmas tree’s favorite candy? The Orna-Mints
- Why was the Snowman looking into the carrots? Because he was picking his Nose!!
- How can you say Christmas Day is exactly like your job? You do all the work and some fat guy in a pretty suit gets all the credit
Whether your kid is catching up in school or advancing ahead, SplashLearn can help you brush up their ELA & Math skills this holiday season. With games, live courses and much more, your kids will have no learning loss!
- Where does the Polar Bear vote? The North Poll
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad and sulking? Because he had very low elf-esteem.
- What do you think is the name of a grumpy Reindeer? Rude-olph
- What do you call the cat that is sitting on the beach during Christmas eve? The Sandy Claws
- In which year does New Year’s Day come before Christmas? Every Year
- What does “her Majesty” call her own Christmas Broadcast? The One Show
- What did the pop culture dancers eat during Christmas? Twerky!!
- Which kind of ball can you throw and not expect to bounce? The snowball
- Why does the Christmas tree visit the barber every year? It needs to be trimmed
- What do you believe the snowmen eat for breakfast? A bowl of Frosted Flakes
- What can you call Santa’s little helpers? The Subordinate clauses
- What did Santa ask Rudolph about the weather on the day of Christmas?
Is it going to rain, dear?
- What did the Doctor say to the angry advent calendar? Sorry, your days are numbered!!
- What do you call the kid in your group who doesn’t believe in Santa? A rebel without a Claus!!
- What is Santa’s favorite motorcycle? The Holly Davidson
- What do you call the Santa who is broke? Santa Nickel-less
- What is the snowman’s favorite type of food? The Iceberg-ers!!
- With what do the reindeers decorate their Christmas trees? Horn-aments
- What do you call when Santa stops moving? The Santa Pause
- What do you call when your Santa becomes a detective? Clues. Santa Clues!!
- What did the beaver say to the Christmas tree after a long conversation? It was nice gnawing you!!
- How does Darth Vader enjoy his Turkey for Christmas? On the dark side!!
- Do you know the kid who was scared of Santa? He was Claus- trophobic
- How does Rudolf get to know when Christmas is approaching? He refers to the Calen-deer
- What is the one thing that falls on the North Pole and never tends to get hurt? It’s the snow!
- What do you think is the nationality of Santa ? He is North Pole-ish
- What do the monkeys sing on Christmas Eve? The Jungle Bells!!
- What is the best Christmas present you can get? It’s the broken Drum. You cannot just beat it!
- What do you get when there is a cross between a vampire and a Snowman? A Frostbite
- What are the photos of elves called? The Elfies!!
- How do the Snowmen travel around? They ride the icicle!!
- Why does Santa always go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
- How does the snowman lose weight? He waits for the weather to get warmer!!
- What do you call a greedy elf? We call them Elfish.
- What does the gingerbread man put on his bed? The Cookie sheets
- What does Santa Claus do when his elves misbehave? He gives them the sack!!
- How does the snow globe feel every year? A little shaken !!
Here are some fantastic Christmas jokes that will make your children laugh as hard as Santa. Don’t be shocked if they make the entire family laugh, from the very young to the very old.
Whether you’re sharing charming Christmas jokes over your family’s Christmas Eve dinner or sending Santa jokes to all your friends, funny Christmas jokes are a great way to get into the holiday spirit.
Tis’ is the season that everyone enjoys their holidays and bonds with their family. It’s easy to get overwhelmed in December with all the shopping and lose sight of the actual spirit of the season. While you can always keep the laughter to yourself, you should probably share them with the ones you care about the most because, after all, it is the season of giving.
There is something about the Christmas holidays that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. And it’s even better when it’s about family time with some kid-friendly jokes for toddlers to adults.