Christmas is around the corner, and what’s a holiday season without a good laugh among family and friends?
SplashLearn: Most Comprehensive Learning Program for PreK-5
SplashLearn inspires lifelong curiosity with its game-based PreK-5 learning program loved by over 40 million children. With over 4,000 fun games and activities, it’s the perfect balance of learning and play for your little one.Try for free
Whether you’re sharing charming Christmas jokes with family over Christmas Eve dinner or sending Santa jokes to friends, funny Christmas jokes for kids are a great way to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
Here are the best Christmas jokes for kids to make them laugh as hard as Santa. Don’t be shocked if they make the entire family laugh, from the young to the old.
50+ Quick-Witted Christmas Jokes for Kids!
10 Winter Wits: Playful Christmas Jokes
Dive into the holiday cheer with our easy-to-understand, kid-friendly Christmas jokes. These jokes about Christmas are perfect for little ones, ensuring laughter and smiles during the festive season.
- How do you expect a sheep to say Merry Christmas? Flee-ee-ce Navidad!
- What did Adam say to Eve the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas Eve!
- What comes at the end of Christmas? The letter “S.”
- How can you say Christmas Day is exactly like your job? You do all the work, and some fat guy in a pretty suit gets all the credit.
- In which year does New Year’s Day come before Christmas? Every Year.
- What did the pop culture dancers eat during Christmas? Twerky!
- What do you call when your Santa becomes a detective? Clues. Santa Clues!
- How does Darth Vader enjoy his Turkey for Christmas? On the dark side!
- What’s the best Christmas present you can get? A broken drum. You just can’t beat it!
- What does Santa Claus do when his elves misbehave? He gives them the sack!
Related Reading: Best Christmas Games for Kids to Play
10 Snow and Winter-Related Jokes
Get ready to giggle with our hilarious Christmas jokes about snow and winter fun. These jokes are perfect for sharing a laugh on chilly winter days and adding sparkle to your holiday celebrations.
- Why do you think everyone loves Frosty the Snowman? Because he is COOL!
- What do you think the snowmen wear on their heads? The Snow Caps
- Why was the Snowman looking into the carrots? Because he was picking his Nose!
- What do you believe the snowmen eat for breakfast? A bowl of Frosted Flakes
- What do you get when there is a cross between a vampire and a Snowman? A Frostbite
- How do the Snowmen travel around? They ride the icicle!
- How does the snowman lose weight? He waits for the weather to get warmer!
- What’s worse than a reindeer with a runny nose? A snowman with a fever!
- What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an iPad? A pineapple!
- Where does the Polar Bear vote? The North Poll
Related Reading: Best Christmas Trivia For Kids with Questions
9 Elf and Reindeer-Related Jokes
Join in the festive fun with our Elf and Reindeer-Related Jokes section. These playful and amusing jokes bring the magic of Santa’s helpers to life, perfect for sharing a merry moment with family and friends during the Christmas season.
- What did Santa Claus’s little helper pals learn at school? The Elf-abet
- What do you think the elves do after their school gets over? The gnome-work
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad and sulking? Because he had very low elf-esteem.
- What do you think is the name of a grumpy Reindeer? Rude-olph
- What did Santa ask Rudolph about the weather on the day of Christmas? “Is it going to rain, dear?”
- What do you call the kid in your group who doesn’t believe in Santa? A rebel without a Claus!
- With what do the reindeer decorate their Christmas trees? Horn-aments
- Do you know the kid who was scared of Santa? He was Claus-trophobic
- How does Rudolf get to know when Christmas is approaching? He refers to the Calen-deer
Related Reading: Cheerful Christmas Poems & Carols for Kids
11 Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
Knock, knock! Who’s there? It’s our collection of Christmas Knock Knock Jokes, ready to bring an extra dose of joy and laughter to your holiday gatherings. These fun and easy-to-remember jokes are perfect for kids and adults alike, adding a playful twist to your Christmas celebrations.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Holly. Holly who? Holly-days are here again!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow time like Christmas time!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Mary. Mary who? Mary Christmas!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Donut. Donut who? Donut open until Christmas!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Avery. Avery who? Avery Merry Christmas to you!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Yule. Yule who? Yule never guess!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Chris. Chris who? Christmas is coming, get excited!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Elf. Elf who? Elf me wrap these presents!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Candy. Candy who? Candy Christmas tree fit any more gifts under it?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Anna. Anna who? Anna partridge in a pear tree!
- What is Santa’s favorite place to give presents? Idaho-ho-ho!
Related Reading: Best Jolly Christmas Songs for Kids to Sing Along
10 Santa Claus Jokes
Get ready for a ho-ho-whole lot of fun with our Santa Claus Jokes section. These jolly jokes about everyone’s favorite man in red will bring big smiles and hearty laughs, making them a perfect addition to your festive cheer this Christmas season.
- What do you call a cat sitting on the beach on Christmas eve? The Sandy Claws
- What is Santa’s favorite motorcycle? The Holly Davidson
- What do you call the Santa who is broke? Santa Nickel-less
- What do you call when Santa stops moving? The Santa Pause
- What did the beaver say to the Christmas tree after a long conversation? It was nice gnawing you!
- Why does Santa always go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
- What did Santa name his puppy? Santa Paws!
- How does Santa take photos? With a Pole-aroid camera, of course.
- Why doesn’t Santa go to the hospital? He has private elf care.
- What do you guess is the Christmas tree’s favorite candy? The Orna-Mints
9 Christmas Tree Jokes
Branch out into humor with our Christmas Tree Jokes section. These festive and fun jokes are all about the beloved symbol of the season, ensuring everyone from the littlest elves to the tallest trees in your family will be laughing around the Christmas tree.
- Why does the Christmas tree visit the barber every year? It needs to be trimmed
- What can you call Santa’s little helpers? The Subordinate clauses
- What do you call an elf wearing ear muffs? “Anything you like. He can’t hear you!”
- What’s green, covered in tinsel, and goes ribbit, ribbit? A Mistle-toad.
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber? It needed a trim!
- What do you call a Christmas tree with a great singing voice? A Carol Tree!
- Why was the Christmas tree bad at knitting? Because it always dropped its needles!
- What do you call a group of Christmas trees? A forest of festivity!
- How did the Christmas tree get in trouble? It was knotty!
Related Reading: Amazing Christmas Gifts for Kids They Will Love
This is when everyone enjoys their holidays and bonds with their family, so why not have some Christmas jokes for kids? It’s easy to get overwhelmed in December with all the shopping and lose sight of the season’s true spirit. While you can always keep the laughter to yourself, you should probably share it with the ones you care about the most because it is the season of giving.
There is something about the Christmas holidays that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. And it’s even better when it’s about family time with some kid-friendly jokes for toddlers to adults.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What family activities can make Christmas more fun?
What are the benefits of Christmas jokes?
School teacher Andy Cope states, “Laughter and humor produce a rush of feel-good hormones, which gives children a whoosh of happiness.” This is no surprise since kids enjoy humor, from jokes and puns to practical jokes and pranks. Such Christmas jokes for little kids can be a positive and engaging activity for them.
What types of jokes work best for Christmas with kids of all ages?
Since kids of all ages celebrate Christmas, any format of appropriate jokes suits kids during Christmas. There are great Christmas jokes for kindergarten students and Christmas jokes for school kids of all ages. The types of jokes that work best are:
- Knock-knock jokes
- Riddles & puzzles