As winter begins to bid goodbye and spring arrives with fresh blooms and new promises, cheer up your little one in this season of joy and the shining sun with spring jokes for kids. These jokes are perfect for spring afternoons with your kids, and you can create some of the best memories with them in these fun sessions.
In this article, we have listed 50 spring jokes for kids that are suitable for pre-schoolers to fifth graders. These spring jokes will have your kids giggling and make their day happier and joyful. This blend of carefully curated spring jokes about the season of fresh flowers, nature, and animals is perfect for laughs and merriment.
Best Spring Flower Jokes
In this category, we will explore a series of funny spring jokes for kids about flowers that your little ones are going to love!
SplashLearn: Most Comprehensive Learning App for PreK-5
SplashLearn inspires lifelong curiosity with its game-based PreK-5 learning program loved by over 40 million children. With over 4,000 fun games and activities, it’s the perfect balance of learning and play for your little one.Try for free
1. What is the best way to know that flowers are friendly?
Flowers always have a lot of new buds!
2. Why do you think the flower refused to ride a bike?
The flower didn’t want to ride a bike because it lost all its petals.
3. What happens when two plants kiss each other on their cheeks?
4. What do you think the big flower says to the small flower?
You are growing up fast bud!
5. Which flower did the boy give his mom on her birthday?
The boy gave his mom a sun-flower on her birthday.
6. Why does the letter A like flowers?
Because a ‘b’ comes after it.
7. What do you think the seed keeps saying to the flower?
8. Name the flower that everyone happens to have on their faces?
9. What will you call a flower that loves to dress up?
10. If there was a country where people only drove pink cars, how would you name it after a flower?
You can name it Pink-carnation.
Related Reading: Best Spring Crafts for Kids from KG to Grade 5
Top Jokes About Plants Growing
Join your kids in welcoming spring and the fresh air of the season with this spring time jokes for kids about plants and their growing season.
1. What do you think the tree said to spring?
What a re-leaf!
2. Why do you think oak trees are forgiving by nature?
Because every spring, they get to turn over a new-leaf.
3. Why do you think the mushroom is the life of the party?
Because he’s a fun-gi!
4. What happened when the farmer buried the money in the soil?
He made the soil rich!
5. What do you think is the favorite garden of a baker?
6. Why do you think the farmer planted the seed in a pond?
Because he wanted to grow a water-melon.
7. Who is the favorite singer of the herb garden?
8. Which is the most popular pickle in spring?
9. What do you tell someone who is planning to plant flowers around April?
You May-as well!
10. Why do you think Maple trees are forgiving by nature?
Because they have learned to Let-it-go!
Related Reading: Best Spring Activities for Kids of All Ages
Jokes About Things That Spring!
Nature jokes are the only ones that make kids laugh hard and giggle in spring. The season inspires kids’ jokes for spring that are quirky, witty, and funny at the same time. Let’s take a look at these:
1. Which season is the best time for a trampoline?
2. Did you hear the news about mama bed bug?
She is going to have a child in the spring!
3. What do you think spring told the airplane?
4. What is the best way to create a bouncy pool?
By adding spring water!
5. What is the best mattress for a new bed?
A spring mattress
6. Why does your room need a spring cleaning?
Because things are bouncing all over the place.
7. What do you think winter fats become?
8. Why is Jack washing the trampoline since morning?
Because it was time for some spring cleaning!
9. What is the difference between summer rolls and spring rolls?
The main difference between summer rolls and spring rolls is seasoning.
10. What will happen if you push off a dozen easter eggs downhill?
They will become spring rolls.
These were just a few kids jokes for spring, let’s jump to the next fun section!
Related Reading: Best Spring Poems for Kids for Creative Expression
Jokes About Spring Animals
Spring time jokes for kids are fun and inspiring at the same time. It helps them learn about how seasons change and its effect on nature and animals in a humorous way. Let’s look at the ten best jokes about spring animals.
1. How do bees brush their hair?
With a honeycomb.
2. When do you think monkeys fall from the sky?
It happens during an Ape-ril shower.
3. Why do you think frogs are always happy?
Frogs are always happy because they eat whatever bugs them.
4. What is the name of a rabbit with fleas?
5. What do ships do during spring?
They do the Baa baa cue!
6. What will you name a grizzly bear that gets drenched in the rain?
A drizzly bear.
7. What do you think is the favorite vegetable of a chick?
8. How do you bees go out in the rain?
They wear a yellow jacket before leaving.
9. What happened when the worm crossed a ruler?
It became an inchworm.
10. Name a bird that you shouldn’t take to the bank
Related Reading: Best Spring Activities for Preschoolers
Knock Knock Spring Jokes
Knock-knock jokes for kids have their fanbase and can never go wrong! We bring you a list of some of the best spring jokes for kids in this blog that will have your kids giggling and enjoying this season of new blooms.
Read on to find out some of the best spring knock knock jokes for kids!
1. Knock, knock!
2. Knock, knock!
Beezer buzzing; it must be spring.
3. Knock Knock
June. June who?
“June know any good knock knock jokes?”
4. Knock, knock!
Worm in here, isn’t it?
5. Knock, knock!
Rover the rainbow!
6. Knock, knock!
Butter bring an umbrella, it’s raining!
7. Knock, Knock.
8. Knock, Knock.
Gardin’ the door like that is rude!
Water you doing for spring break?
10. Knock, Knock.
Ant. Ant who?
An-two plus two equals four!
From silly spring jokes for kids to jokes that are educational, spring jokes are a dynamic blend of learning and fun. The season inspires different kinds of jokes for kids that they can truly enjoy.
If you are looking for free spring jokes for kids, then we hope this article helps you find some of the best spring knock-knock jokes that are heartwarming and funny at the same time!
Related Reading: Funny School Memes Every Student Will Love
Welcome Spring With the Best Spring Jokes!
With spring just around the corner and the chill of winter leaving us, nurture warmth and spend quality time with these spring jokes for kids that are heartwarming and fun!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the best part about spring jokes?
Spring break jokes for kids have an element of fun and a learning curve, where kids learn about the importance of spring and how nature starts blooming again after the harsh winter winds pass away.
How can you spend quality time with your kids during spring break?
While some spring ideas for kids, such as DIY art and gardening for kids, can be really helpful if you are looking forward to making the most of your kid’s spring break, kid friendly jokes about spring are a great way to create laughing memories with your little ones.
What is the best way to welcome spring?
The best way to welcome spring is by actively participating in gardening, taking walks in nature with your kids, and sharing the first day of spring jokes with them so they can welcome the beautiful, blooming spring season with joy and fun.
What are the benefits of spring jokes for kids?
In today’s digitized world, parents have difficulty creating memorable moments with their little ones as gadgets and devices get in the way, and kids are more attracted to games and online content.
Corny spring jokes will help you nurture a bond with your child. Spring puns for kids can keep them away from gadgets and enable them to spend more time with their parents.