- Funny Winter Jokes for Kids That Will Cheer Them Up
- Fun & Silly Winter Jokes for Kids
- Winter Knock Knock Jokes for Kids That Never Gets Old!
- Winter Holiday Jokes for Kids That Will Brighten Their Christmas Holiday
- Winter-themed Jokes for Kids That They Will Love To Hear
- Popular & Best Winter Jokes for Kids
- Make Memories This Winter with Funny Winter Jokes!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
With the chilly winds of December closing in and autumn bidding us goodbye, it is time to get cozy in our blankets with our little ones. So why not share the warmth of hot cocoa, and indulge in some winter jokes for kids?
If you have been planning on spending quality time with your kids this holiday season and filling their hearts with warmth and merriment, we have you covered! Here’s a list of 90 winter jokes for kids that will make them laugh their hearts out and beat the winter blues.
Funny Winter Jokes for Kids That Will Cheer Them Up
Here’s a list of jokes for kids about winter to share with them this holiday season:
1. What is that one thing you catch in winter while keeping your eyes closed?
2. What kind of math do you think snowy owls would like?
3. What is the best winter breakfast?
4. Name the one thing that keeps falling all through winter but never gets hurt.
5. What is the other name for an old snowman?
6. Why do you think mountains don’t catch a cold in the winter?
Because they wear snowcaps
7. What does the snowman outside the store say to the customers?
Have an ice day!
8. How would two snowmen greet each other?
“Ice to meet you!”
9. If a penguin steals a baby octopus, what do we call him?
10. Why do you think penguins swim in salty water?
Because pepper water would make them sneeze
11. What song would you sing at a snowman’s party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow
12. Where do you think the snowmen went dancing?
13. Where will you go to get a new tail if your reindeer lost a tail?
A retail store!
14. What do you think a snowman will take when he falls sick?
A chill pill
15. What do you call a bite with no teeth?
Related Reading: Dad Jokes for Kids that Are Actually Funny
Fun & Silly Winter Jokes for Kids
Read on to find silly winter jokes for kids that you can share with them this winter holiday:
1. What do you think the snowman ordered at McDonald’s?
2. What do you think a gingerbread man puts on his bed?
A cookie sheet
3. Name the vehicle that Jack Frost will use to get to work.
4. Why do mummies love holiday gifts?
Because they get wrappings with the gifts.
5. What do snowmen win in the Olympic games?
6. What do you think Jack Frostman likes the most about school?
Snow and Tell
7. What would happen if snowmen threw tantrums?
They would have meltdowns.
8. How did Princess Elsa fall from her sled?
“She let it go, let it gooo!”
9. Name a ball that does not bounce.
10. What do snowmen say when they are sad?
They had a Blue Christmas.
11. What would be a snowman’s favorite dish?
12. Guess what December has that no other month possesses.
The letter “D”
13. What business do you think a snowman has with a bag of carrots?
The business of picking his nose
14. How do you think snowmen pay off their bills?
With cold hard cash
15. What are the two words that would scare off a snowman?
Related Reading: Funny School Jokes and Puns for Kids
Winter Knock Knock Jokes for Kids That Never Gets Old!
Winter knock knock jokes for kids are always a hit! Here’s a list of popular knock knock jokes that your kids are going to love.
1. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Icy. Icy who? Icy you.
2. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in; it’s cold outside!
3. Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Emma! Emma who? Emma feeling a bit cold out here—let me in!
4. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snowbody!
5. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Scold. Scold who? Scold outside.
6. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Atch! Atch who? Bless you.
7. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow ones at the door.
8. Knock knock! Who’s there? Dishes. Dishes who? Dish is the coldest winter ever.
9. Knock knock! Who’s there? It’s Guitar. Guitar who? Guitar jackets, we’re going out in the cold!
10. Knock knock! Who’s there? Holly. Holly who? Holly up and open the door; it’s so cold out here.
11. Knock knock! Who’s there? Ina. Ina who? Ina minute I’m going to build a snowman.
12. Knock knock! Who’s there? Noah. Noah who? Noah idea.
13. Knock knock! Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow way I’m telling you.
14. Knock knock. Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow cone with cherry syrup, please.
15. Knock knock! Who’s there? Dewey. Dewey who? Dewey know how cold it is outside?
Related Reading: Witty Math Jokes & Puns That Are Pi-Fect & ACute!
Winter Holiday Jokes for Kids That Will Brighten Their Christmas Holiday
Kids winter jokes never get old. Read on to find out some of the best winter holiday jokes:
1. Why did the snowman send his father to Siberia?
Because he wanted a frozen pop
2. What type of diet would a snowman go on?
The meltdown diet
3. If ten Arctic hares were hopping backward through the snow, what would you call them?
A receding hare line
4. What kind of cake does the Ice Queen cut on her birthday?
One with lots of frosting on it
5. How do you protect yourself from getting cold feet in winter?
By not walking brrrr-footed.
6. What do you think the policeman said when he caught the snowman stealing carrots?
7. What will you call a female snowman?
A snow ma’am.
8. What would be a snowman’s favorite drink?
9. Where do snowmen check the news?
10. What would you name a gangsta snowman?
11. Name the vegetable that is not allowed on the ships of Arctic explorers.
12. If a snowman had two kids, what would he call them?
13. What is the Mexican dish that snowmen like?
14. What would happen if you were alone in a snowy wood?
You are ice-olated.
15. Why did Mary keep her guitar in the snow?
Because she likes cool music
Related Reading: Funny School Memes Every Student Will Love
Winter-themed Jokes for Kids That They Will Love To Hear
A hint of Christmas jokes and winter are always loved by kids. Here’s a list of the best winter-themed jokes for kids:
1. Have you received a call from an ugly snowman?
2. What is a penguin in the Sahara desert?
3. What do you think the snowman ordered at Wendy’s?
4. What do women use in winter to look young?
A cold cream
5. Why couldn’t the snow climb up the stairs?
Because snow falls
6. How did the tree say after a long winter?
What a re-leaf!
7. What is the name of Frosty’s favorite aunt?
8. What is an ig?
A house made up of ice, without a “loo.”
9. What is the noise that can wake you up at the North Pole in mid-March?
The crack of dawn!
10. Name Frosty’s parents.
Mom and Pop-sicle
11. What kind of net will you use if you want to catch an Arctic hare?
12. What is a snowman who tells tall tales?
13. How can you build a snow fort?
You igloo it together.
14. If a penguin had no eyes, what would you call it?
15. What’s a snowman in the summer?
Related Reading: Best Funny Kids Games That Will Surely Make Them Laugh!
Popular & Best Winter Jokes for Kids
Doesn’t it warm your soul when you have the opportunity to laugh in the winter? Read on to find some of the best winter jokes for kids:
1. What did Frosty’s boyfriend give him when he was angry?
2. What does the snowman do when he cannot see properly?
The snowman rubs both his ice to see
3. Why did the snowman and the snow-woman get a divorce?
Because the snowman was a flake
4. What would you call a photo taken in the North Pole?
5. What is a snowman’s favorite seasoning?
6. If Antarctica had robots, what would they be called?
7. If Frosty was moving to a big city, what suggestions would you give him?
Flake it till you make it!
8. Why was the man buried alive under a snowstorm?
Because he was feeling under the weather.
9. What should you be scared of when you owe Santa money?
He snows where you live.
10. What did the Austrian skier say when he fell to his knees?
11. Why does no one like eating out in winter?
Because it’s a frost come, frost serve service.
12. What do you call a glove combined with a snake?
13. Why are winter days the best?
Because they are snow much fun!
14. What is the favorite snack of snowmen?
Ice Krispies Treats
15. What does a snowman wear on its head?
Related Reading: Best Riddles for Kids of all Grades (With Answers)!
Make Memories This Winter with Funny Winter Jokes!
Children look forward to their winter holidays to indulge in playful activities and make warm memories they can cherish for years to come. Make their holidays memorable with winter jokes for kids where you and your little ones laugh till your bellies ache and make many memories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When is the best time to crack winter jokes for kids?
Jokes can be cracked when you have a gathering, a party or when your little one is upset or crying. A good laugh in the winter can cut through the winter blues and help make some great memories.
When is the best time to share the best winter holiday jokes for kids?
As winter approaches and kids eagerly await Christmas, it is the best time to share winter jokes with your kids. When it’s time to step out to make some snow angels and build snowmen, you know it’s also time to whip out these brilliant winter-themed jokes.
How do jokes help young kids?
Some winter jokes play with spellings and homophones; hence, if your child is reading the jokes on their tab and trying to answer them, they also get to look for meanings in each line and interpret the answer. For example, when the snowman says to the customer, “Have an ice day,” the spelling of nice is replaced by ice.
Kids learn how to play with spellings and words and learn the language better through these jokes. It also means they have a few jokes in their arsenal to help them “break the ice” with their peers.